Backup as a Service
|Backup as a Service, also known as cloud backup, or online backup, is a service for backing up data that involves sending a copy of the data to an off-site server. The frequency of the backups is determined by the client and can be modified as required.|
The intention of a backup solution is to provide businesses with a way to backup their data and enable recovery or access when required. SureBridge IT’s Backup as a Service delivers on this intent and provides you with a bullet-proof, consistent backup facility at the same time.
SureBridge IT’s BaaS removes the need to deploy and manage your own backup solution by delivering it as a service with the flexibility of scaling your storage needs as required.
Benefits of SureBridge IT’s BaaS
- Stable, secure infrastructure
- Complete client access
- BaaS can be self-managed or SureBridge managed
- Set your own backup window – daily, weekly, monthly
- Free up valuable IT resources to concentrate on IT strategy
- Increase or decrease your backup quota as you need
- Around-the-clock service desk – Our highly skilled technical team will monitor and manage your service around-the-clock
- Enterprise class data centre – High security and maximum availability (100% power availability) with unrestricted choice of carrier
- Contractual service level agreements – Contractually guaranteed performance
- Customer portal access – Online access to our portal for incident/change management and reporting
- Service reviews – Quarterly reviews with a dedicated Service Delivery Manager
- Flexible resource model – Scalable resources as required
Need a cloud services estimate?
Fill in the form below and we will respond to you within two business days.